Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M Blue Bengal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

Does anybody know if this particular run of these has any issues like the MF run did with the neck pocket? I am about one click away from buying one of these.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

My

My understanding is that the only DK2s that had the neck problem was the single HB ghost flame MF special...

A bro on Harmony Central had one for $600 shipped...but I bet he'd take $550 shipped.

Search the classifieds...

Comment

Thanks for the lead, but he sold it awhile back.

Comment

I just ordered one yesterday from Matt at Onlinestagegear and should have it by the end of the week. Happy Father's Day to me. I will post pic's if and when it gets here in one piece.

Comment

I have a blue begal DK2M and it is top notch. No issues at all with it. Great neck, tight neck pocket and sweet graphic. Don't expect a USA Select graphic that has a burst effect to it like the blue bengal or yellow bengal. But overall it looks awesome. You should be pretty happy with one of these.

Comment

Hey - that was me that had the one on HC.

It was an awesome guitar. No issues at all. I just wanted other guitars MORE, so away she went. I saw the new orange one that's out with the black headstock. If I were in the market for another axe, that would be the one for me!

Comment

I would love to have one of those with just 1 Humbucker

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                I would love to have one of those with just 1 Humbucker

Jack
                With a short scale?

Comment

The one I ordered was the one hum two single version. I will more than likely drop a TB-12 in the bridge and a lil demon in the neck. The mid pup is either going way down or I will use it to experiment with other manuf. single/stacks. I should have it by weeks end. I will give it a whirl through my vetta and also with the zoom g2g I just bought.

Comment

any difference in rosewood then maple in sound?
                    EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
                    1959Epiphone les paul
                    george L cables
                    mxr pedals
                    Engl fireball 100

Comment

I havent had two identical gutiars to compare but maple is a lot sharper and brighter to my ears has a more sudden attack especially with bends...

Rosewood tends to be more slow responding, allthough choice of body woods also affects these responses, I've always liekd the DK2 but the rosewood doesent gel with me I have two guitars with rosewood and thats quite enough...

I can see a DK2M in the very near future..

Comment

yeah the harmonics are pretty crazy on the dk2m, still debateing on putting the 10's on. Also have a set of 9 to 46, that shouldn't change the the lowend any? form a 9 to 46 to a 10 to 46 the last 3 are the same gauge anyways.
                        EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
                        1959Epiphone les paul
                        george L cables
                        mxr pedals
                        Engl fireball 100

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                          With a short scale?

Comment

I have the white/orange bengal burst version they did with EMGs. Really good guitar, holds it's own against my SL2H

Comment

Working...
                            X