Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad they don't have ofr's!
    http://www.myspace.com/bothendsofthepath
    Anyone have a je-1000 or je-1200 availible?

Comment

They DO have OFR's.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Maple fretboard looks AWESOME!

Comment

Guys, have a look at the Jackson website...

Comment

I'm waiting on the RR5M, RR5MFR, RR24MN (neck pickup), or RR24MNT.

Basically waiting for anything that's neck-thru with CONTRASTING binding and a neck pickup. I can't believe with all the new shit they still haven't put out that combination...

Edit: Forgot about the SLSMG, so I have to add that it should have a normal Jackson headstock and inlays.
            Last edited by thetroy; 06-03-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
              I'm waiting on the RR5M, RR5MFR, RR24MN (neck pickup), or RR24MNT.

Basically waiting for anything that's neck-thru with CONTRASTING binding and a neck pickup. I can't believe with all the new shit they still haven't put out that combination...

Edit: Forgot about the SLSMG, so I have to add that it should have a normal Jackson headstock and inlays.
              So basically you want everything to look the same?

Comment

I'm gonna have to buy one!

Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                  not my bag, baby. maple necks on rhoads models look wrong to me. kinda like a les paul with a reverse tele headstock.

sully

It just gave me a great idea. Reverse Headstock Les Paul.

And the Gibson Custom Shop could always charge 600+ for the reverse headstock. And it's still the same even if you reverse it.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                    So basically you want everything to look the same?
                    No, I want them to take their successful original format (neck-thru, normal pointy headstock, sharkfin inlays, contrasting binding, neck pickups) and make an import in that format.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                      No, I want them to take their successful original format (neck-thru, normal pointy headstock, sharkfin inlays, contrasting binding, neck pickups) and make an import in that format.
                      I'd like to see 24 frets also.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                        I'm gonna have to buy one!

I take back what I said earlier. That looks great! Erm, question is can I afford one, and how long it would take before these start hitting the UK. I also have to consider selling my ebony RR24 and how much I'd get for what has already cost me a fortune in part-ex'ing.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Seef View Post
                          I'd like to see 24 frets also.
                          Have you ever counted the number of frets on an RR24? Or are you being sarcastic?

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                            Have you ever counted the number of frets on an RR24? Or are you being sarcastic?

- E.

Ahh I thought he was giving an idea for a completely different guitar and since a lot of RRs only have 22 I was just throwing that out there.

But yeah I knew they called it the RR24 for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                            X