No announcement yet.

Tell me about the history of the dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The serial number is 9699411 any one know the year and what wood the body is made from?
    Epiphone Elitist les paul with Kahler trem and Duncan P-rails

Jackson DK2

Line 6 flextone III

Comment

Originally posted by vexed73 View Post
      The serial number is 9699411 any one know the year and what wood the body is made from?
      Bump for an answer?
      Epiphone Elitist les paul with Kahler trem and Duncan P-rails

Jackson DK2

Line 6 flextone III

Comment

The year might be stamped in the neck pocket.

Body wood should be alder or poplar.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

the newest dinkys are INCREDIBLE for the money i took a chance and bought a used one on the bay for $400 and it is mind blowing for the money!
          plays,looks, sounds like a $1000 AXE
          WELL WORTH THE $600-$650 THEY ARE ASKING NEW
          ibanez wants $400 new for a Made in indonesia RG350Mdx
          The Ibanez RG 350MDX Electric Guitar takes the Ibanez RG series further into the metal zone. With the right choice of pickups, flat and fast bolt-on neck and double-locking trems, the Ibanez RG 350MDX Electric Guitar has dive bombed and crunched its way to classic status. Though it rocks heavy, this electric guitar is made of comparatively lightweight basswood, which makes it very ...

that needs new pups,pots,switch,set-up
          and it still would not be as good as the new DKM's
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
          X