Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decided to go ahead and buy a DK2M,but where to buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to go ahead and buy a DK2M,but where to buy it?

Anyone know a online store that inspects/re-setups their jackson imports before shipping?
    I would like to get one that is ready to roll!
    Last edited by savage; 06-21-2008, 09:32 AM.
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

call one of the sponsoring dealers and see if any are in stock.

Comment

congrats! I have one its a great guitar, have not played the usa one but sure would like to try one
      EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
      1959Epiphone les paul
      george L cables
      mxr pedals
      Engl fireball 100

Comment

I seen one at the Sam Ash Store in Richmond VA for 499.99
        2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
        2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
        2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
        2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
        2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
        2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
        2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
        2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
        2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
        1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
        1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by ken361 View Post
          congrats! I have one its a great guitar, have not played the usa one but sure would like to try one
          how thin is the neck on these?
          I prefer a real thin profile(like a ibanez wizard or like on my old 81 san dimas strat which is ungodly thin from front to back,it is like playing AIR!
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Guitarland Drumcity are pretty good about setting up guitars before shipping to customers. They are a Jackson dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
              how thin is the neck on these?
              I prefer a real thin profile(like a ibanez wizard or like on my old 81 san dimas strat which is ungodly thin from front to back,it is like playing AIR!

As discussed in your other thread, you may NOT be happy with the chunkier neck. I suggest you try one before you commit (check one out at a GC or something).

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                As discussed in your other thread, you may NOT be happy with the chunkier neck. I suggest you try one before you commit (check one out at a GC or something).
                yeah i will and i figured i would ask here for other DK2M owners to answer.
                one guy elsewhere(on anthother site0 said his dk2m neck was the same thickness as a wizard?

Comment

I feel lke a jerk but i just found out about the $999 msrp USA production charvies and will be getting one of those over the DK2!
                  http://www.charvel.com/images/ms_san_dimas_style1.jpg

Comment

No worries mate...your coin, your call. I am interested in the new charvies as well....let us know what you think.
                    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                      No worries mate...your coin, your call. I am interested in the new charvies as well....let us know what you think.
                      will do

Comment

Working...
                      X