X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Jackson's FS?!??!?

If these check out, I'm looking to get one or two of them;

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...iption=jackson

They're all for sale here in my location. The only person that's got back to me thus far is the fella with the Kelly. He doesn't know if it's made in Japan or not.

Can anyone tell if they are indeed MIJ or not. If they're made anywhere else other than, then I'm not interested. The components sound good, but I presume that doesn't mean a thing as far as build quality.

That Warrior's a good price and I'm looking at that black DKMG too because of the price too.

Anyone care to comment or give me their opinion on these?
    Thanks.
    G.

Looks like they are.

Comment

The Warrior looks like an X-series (or the european JS35WR), so in theory it may have been made in India (they have also been made in Japan). Can't tell for sure without seeing the serial. If the serial is seven digits, starting with "9", then it's MIJ. Otherwise; India.
      Last edited by Sunbane; 06-22-2008, 04:13 AM.

Comment

The Kelly looks to me to be a KE3 - MIJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
          The Warrior looks like an X-series (or the european JS35WR),
          Hey Sun, that Warrior has sharkies, so it can't be a JS (they got dots).
          It sure looks like a WRXT to me.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's an okay deal for a Ke3 in a transparent colour if it's in good condition. At Long and Mcquade they retail for about $700 new. I'd offer him $400.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
            X