Chrome Hardware Pre 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Hardware Pre 2006

HEy fellow Jackson players!! Im new to the forum and this is my 1st post I bought a used rhoads a few months ago from Guitar Centre that is beaten to crap! It was only 250 bucks. Im pretty sure its an rr3, but its got chrome hardware and seymore duncan jb and sh2. I took the neck off and it was made in 2004, I am wondering did jackson make rr3's with real duncans pre 2006 or did mine originaly have duncan designed invaders and maybe they were swapped out or is it even an rr3 lol

A picture would help in identifying your guitar.

Most likely the pickups were swapped out. I'm pretty sure all imports came with Duncan Designed pickups prior to 2006, like you were thinking.

Comment

Dont have any links

Comment

Pictures of your guitar.. .Thats what we want..
        2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
        2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
        2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
        2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
        2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
        2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
        2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
        2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
        2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
        1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
        1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Take the neck off and it should have the model and maybe the year stamped on the heel.

And one important thing to remember with guitars: if something is bolted onto a guitar - neck, bridge, pickups, knobs, etc etc - they can be changed. What you find on a used guitar may not be what came from the factory.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I took the neck off and it said 2004, there was more stamped onto it but the holes that were drilled took some of the stamp with them too so i cant read it lol. also my ke3 has a much darker and better looking grain on teh back of its neck, my rr3 is more like strait lines and not as dark

Comment

Working...
            X