Pro Series King V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Series King V?

I think it was earlier this year that Jackson came out with the Pro Series Demmelition King V. It comes with an OFR EMG PU and those weird looking cut out spikes.

Anyways do you think they will make more Pro series V's that ressemble the KV2, like having the SD combo pickups and without those weird spikes? Kinda like how the Dk2m is the pro series version of the sl2h?

I'm not sure if they will, however I read an interview with Dave Mustaine in which he said that if things do not go well with Dean, he is going back with Jackson. There were talks about re-issuing all of his old signatures.
    Dave suggested to keep the King V line consisting of just 2 variants.
    The KV1 and the KV2 (bolt on), just like they used to be.

I know alot of guys are rooting for a 24 fret KV, but I would love another 22 fret neck thru version to be released.
    The KVX series are nice mid level guitars, but they should change the harware to Black sometime soon like they did with the DK's.
    *need more variations, to keep things fresh!!!

Seems to me that the KV is gaining in popularity, and I'm so glad that this body shape has flourished thru the years.
    I mainly play the old Professional STD. series KV's cause I prefer 22 frets, and they are built far better IMO than the newer KVX's
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
      I'm not sure if they will, however I read an interview with Dave Mustaine in which he said that if things do not go well with Dean, he is going back with Jackson. There were talks about re-issuing all of his old signatures.
      Dave suggested to keep the King V line consisting of just 2 variants.
      The KV1 and the KV2 (bolt on), just like they used to be.

I know alot of guys are rooting for a 24 fret KV, but I would love another 22 fret neck thru version to be released.
      The KVX series are nice mid level guitars, but they should change the harware to Black sometime soon like they did with the DK's.
      *need more variations, to keep things fresh!!!

Seems to me that the KV is gaining in popularity, and I'm so glad that this body shape has flourished thru the years.
      I mainly play the old Professional STD. series KV's cause I prefer 22 frets, and they are built far better IMO than the newer KVX's

I agree

I've got an old KV Pro. The build quality of that guitar, and the materials used are incredible. It's such a solidly built guitar (worthy of the jackson name that it carries).

Comment

If they don't I'll get an RR3, I just find the pickguard weird looking on them bah!

Comment

Working...
        X