Some RR24 ...LIVE action!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some RR24 ...LIVE action!!!

Hey people take a look at my little old band from Vaudreuil...I'm the one with the jackson

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Awesome Nice tone, nicely played!
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
      Awesome Nice tone, nicely played!
      Thanx it is really appreciated!!!

Now please rally the others I have my Flame suit on and everything in case...

Thanx again!!

Comment

That looked like fun. A backyard gig on a sundeck. Brings back memories. Very cool.

Do you ever use the whammy much? I'm an old school type player as well and though I have 4 whammy equipped axes, I don't use 'em much. The whammys, that is. Though it's nice to have 'em!

If you don't mind me asking; What's your set-up? I see a Marshall and you stomping on a pedal, so what do you use to get the lead tone on "Red House?" Very nice sound, I might add!
        G.

Comment

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
          That looked like fun. A backyard gig on a sundeck. Brings back memories. Very cool.

Do you ever use the whammy much? I'm an old school type player as well and though I have 4 whammy equipped axes, I don't use 'em much. The whammys, that is. Though it's nice to have 'em!

If you don't mind me asking; What's your set-up? I see a Marshall and you stomping on a pedal, so what do you use to get the lead tone on "Red House?" Very nice sound, I might add!
          G.
          Hey Thanx man As for whammy goes I have tunes that I go totally crazy on them ...I have Floyd Rose , so I can!!

Rig on Red House

Marshall (well biased!!!)JCM 2000 DSL 100-high gain channel
          Voodoo Lab -Micro vibe
          Chili picosso (boost) located in the loop -give 16 db of uncolored tone

That is about it ....the rest is

Chorus
          ZW wah
          ZW overdrive
          Boss delay

The rest is in the hands (I guess)

Comment

Cool! Just given me an idea. The moment I buy an amp, I'm gonna shred in the garden and piss off all those twunts in the pub's car park. Bwharharharrrrrrr!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Cool! Just given me an idea. The moment I buy an amp, I'm gonna shred in the garden and piss off all those twunts in the pub's car park. Bwharharharrrrrrr!
              Ha Ha Ha... be my guess and Shred those mofo!!!
              Sixxpm

Comment

Very good! Great times for sure! Thanks for sharing~

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
                  Very good! Great times for sure! Thanks for sharing~
                  Thanx man

Comment

Very nice

Looks like your next door neighbors enjoyed the show too, from the way that they are leaning up against your fence

Is your bass player shy?
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

That was enjoyable !!
                      looks like you had a good time.The only thing that I'm wondering is ; how long does it take your drummer to move and set up (damn ,nice kit)
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                        That was enjoyable !!
                        looks like you had a good time.The only thing that I'm wondering is ; how long does it take your drummer to move and set up (damn ,nice kit)
                        Thanx man ...drum kit very long to set up

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                          Very nice

Looks like your next door neighbors enjoyed the show too, from the way that they are leaning up against your fence

Is your bass player shy?
                          Thanx ...yeah my bass player was at his first gig ...did a hell of a job for a first timer!!
                          Sixxpm

Comment

very cool!
                            Maybe the dingo at your baby?

Comment

Working...
                            X