i cant believe i just........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
    And don't forget, Daniel, you buy the seller, not the guitar. With me, there's no bs, this one is a straight up tone monster and I described it completely accurately. Plus, I worked you out a cool payment option that most sellers would have held their nose up to. So it'll be cool in the end. For what it's worth, I listed this same exact guitar a month ago and got a buyer for $1300, but he flaked on me after the auction. So yes, some people are willing to go over the G mark on these...

oh yeah you are an awesome seller. i'm much more at ease knowing you're here. trust i want the guitar in hand as much as you want the $$$ in hand!!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
      I don't really see any reason to pay less for a real Pro like this than a USA model.

Shhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
        Shhhhhh

you really like to shhhhhh people huh?

Comment

I don't foresee the value ever going "down" on this guitar. I would be surprised if the guitar did not climb in value. Do a google search for a "1968 Honda Z50" and see what those will cost you now, you better want one pretty bad if you plan on buying one.

Comment

I own the very same guitar... let me tell you, you will NOT regret the $1000 you spent on yours. I have a few USA guitars (SL2H CS, JA Soloist, Charvel SoCal), I have tons of imports, Ive played many more USA's that I didnt own... but nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to my RRPro.

Its amazing in every way. The ebony board is like glass, simply no finger drag. The pickups and active boost are HOT, but VERY articulate at the same time. The neck is thin, the action is low... its just amazing in every way. For the longest time, I kept it in the case and didnt touch it, up until recently. But I WANTED to play it, but didnt want to mess it up because its mint... well, I said screw it... and it has become my main guitar for the past few weeks, and doesent look like thats going to change.

Trust me, you will not regret your purchase. The only guitar I have that comes close to this is the SL2H CS which I paid twice what I did for the RRPro, and I was only able to play it for a few minutes (long story).
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              I own the very same guitar... let me tell you, you will NOT regret the $1000 you spent on yours. I have a few USA guitars (SL2H CS, JA Soloist, Charvel SoCal), I have tons of imports, Ive played many more USA's that I didnt own... but nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to my RRPro.

Its amazing in every way. The ebony board is like glass, simply no finger drag. The pickups and active boost are HOT, but VERY articulate at the same time. The neck is thin, the action is low... its just amazing in every way. For the longest time, I kept it in the case and didnt touch it, up until recently. But I WANTED to play it, but didnt want to mess it up because its mint... well, I said screw it... and it has become my main guitar for the past few weeks, and doesent look like thats going to change.

Trust me, you will not regret your purchase. The only guitar I have that comes close to this is the SL2H CS which I paid twice what I did for the RRPro, and I was only able to play it for a few minutes (long story).
              damn man you got me itchin!! gotta find some way to get it by next week...theres gotta be a way.......thanks for your input. did you keep yours stock or did you add emgs to the mix? i'll probably do like you and keep it in the case for awhile, but not for too long.

Comment

Bone stock, thats the one guitar I will NEVER change a thing on. I dont want to change it in any way, its godly as it is! Ok, well I am putting metal pup rings on it, only because I prefer the low profile rings as opposed to the bulky ones that are on it... that, and I think she deserves good metal ones, not junk plastic.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

ok I finally set-up my guitar and don't worry it's worth 1000$...it's the best guitar I ever played!

Perfect balance, perfect size, perfect spacing between strings, sounds incredible. It's better than all the USA jacksons I tried so far.

Comment

Do the rest of us get to play it?

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                      Do the rest of us get to play it?
                      hmmmm let me think about it........................................ nah once it touches my hands it shall never feel another!!

Comment

Working...
                      X