jackson guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson guitar

just got a guitar off ebay want to know what model it is if anyone knows by serial number it is 02080450 if anyone could help please and thanks.

1921 Model T. Black. 2.9L 4-cylinder engine making 20 MPG.

Comment

It is impossible to answer your question, only knowing the s/n !
      I guess, that's what TheTroy wanted to express

Some pics would simplify it a lot !
      uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

ya i dont have a digital cam,maybe i asked the question wrong?anywhere to look that info up at as far as s/n cause i called jackson and it is older than three years,great.

Comment

Since you got it off ebay, post the link to the auction number. Maybe someone could tell by the pic in the auction.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Since you got it off ebay, post the link to the auction number. Maybe someone could tell by the pic in the auction.
            +1
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              That'd be too easy. You know that.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stukaju87 View Post
                that'd be too easy. You know that.

Comment

Go easy on the new guy!

Even without pics, if you described the guitar we could probably get a good idea of which model it is. What kind of headstock, what fingerboard wood, how many frets, what pickup configuration, what knobs, what color, what body shape, etc., etc.
                  Scott

Comment

it is a strat body with 24 frets 1 humbucker 2 singles 1 in the neck 1 in middle of body rosewood fingerboard .looks like a dr3 body, paint its red all the way around headstock points down not a reverse nice lookin guitar.

Comment

If the body is similar to a DR3, then it's a Dinky body and not a Strat body. A Strat body is rounder and bigger. A Dinky body is 7/8" the size of a Strat.

Post the link from ebay so we can see it.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's a Made In India Dinky, given the "02" 8-digit serial number.

JS-20DK? JS-30DK?
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's a Made In India Dinky, given the "02" 8-digit serial number.

JS-20DK? JS-30DK?

+1

Comment

someone's testing us ?

I googled the S*

this came up SN 02080450 NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by j4vice; 08-02-2008, 12:13 PM.
                            JvicE

Comment

Working...
                            X