No announcement yet.

my first jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like what i hear about the bill Lawrence. but i dont want to get some of that fake crap. whats the best place to buy the ORIGINALS. ive been on the site, and it directs me to something called wilde pickups. is that right?
    Maybe the dingo at your baby?

Comment

That is a great color!!!
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

i like what ive heard about the bill lawrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
          That's a sweet guitar! Love the swirl. On my RR3 I removed the strap knob (or whatever you call them) near the neck and used it instead as the screw for the top right corner of the neck plate. At least for my guitar it immediately improved the hang balance. I don't think this is a problem for the neck, but others more knowledgeable here may disagree. Enjoy!!
          Interesting because I just sold an RR3 Pro and one of the reason's I let it go was it was crazy to play standing up. I had always heard they were a bear playing sitting down but thought it was worse when standing because the hole guitar wanted to tilt away from my body. Guess I should of done some checking'
          Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop Custom Classic
          Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton sig
          Fender Telecaster Standard MM
          Jackson Dinky DKMGT
          Jackson Stealth EX
          Charvel 375
          Ibanez Daytripper
          OLP Musicman
          Carvin C250

Mesa 5:50 Express
          Sonic 4 x 12

Comment

ok...ive turned to the dark side. i must have emgs! does anyone have the zakk wylde set in a v? and just curious, how hard is it to wire them, ive been playing for about 6 months now and have learned how to do all of my tech work but ive never touched anything active.

Comment

Welcome to the sickness. Sweet Axe.

Comment

Working...
              X