NGD: 2nd Jackson Sig content .. I smell Dem#$%$#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: 2nd Jackson Sig content .. I smell Dem#$%$#

haha .. first pst in a long time on the board ... sorry dude .. but have to take you on to another board .. but it is maybe the first Sig NGD post in the board for this sig ..

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sta...t-click-m.html
    Last edited by viva_360; 08-14-2008, 03:58 AM.

Sweet. Congrats!

What's that little dimple close to the edge on the small wing?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's a hole so you can get to the screw for the jackplate. It was mentioned in another thread.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ah, okay. Makes sense.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Big congrats to you, looks awesome!

So, after the honeymoon will be over and you are able to put it down again, can you give us a review please?
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Sweet. Congrats!

What's that little dimple close to the edge on the small wing?

thanks for the help of reposting the pictures toejam ... haha ..

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
              Big congrats to you, looks awesome!

So, after the honeymoon will be over and you are able to put it down again, can you give us a review please?
              Haha .. man .. it really is a beauty .. when i tested it at the center ... i knew ... i had to buy it .. the neck was just right .. and everything is what you needed ... Fly V JAckson .. with an evil twist ...

The neck is like the COW 6 neck .. less heavy then the RR5 .. which i also tested ... i was thinking to get the RR5 .. but since you can buy that any time .. and Signatures don't come often ... so picked this up ...

This guitar really is "The number of the beast" ... since it is listed at 10000 Hong Kong Dollars here .. and with 20% off .. now 8000 HKDs ... and i use my credit card to do ... a 12 months repay ... so 8000 / 12 = 666.66666666666667 HKDs.

HOW EVIL IS THIS! .. :hbang: i had a spine chill when i pay it with my credit card .. and yes .. still no name on what guitar it is .. AH WELL ... let it speak for it self... just turn on some violence!!! ...

IS IT A CUSTOM SHOP ALEXI? :hbang:

FOR IT IS THE gift FROM THE MAN HIM SELF of the creator to gift us a wicked V .. Phil Demmel Sig. THE DEMMELITION KING V :hbang: --> :dio:

Comment

i have to say .. if you have a chance to test it .. go go go .. you might not want to put it back ... it smoked my Ibanez SC420 ... and Ibanez VBT700 ... and the Neck is just great ... no words to speak ... best investment in a long time ... plus .. i don't have to do any upgrades on this beauty .. since it is set up for some Machine Head Riffage!

Comment

Sorry for the shitty .. pic qualities .. my own camera is still on lend ... these pictures don't do it justice ..

Comment

That's very interesting. I own a COW DK6 and like the neck alot, but it is very unusual because it has quite a fat, round shape. It's even a little different (more round) than the necks of other COWs I've tried out.

I still haven't found a Demmel to try out in person, though I've visited about every guitar store in Berlin when I went there two weeks ago, and of course every store in Hamburg.
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

looks like a very nice guitar! How is the balance? Is the floyd made in germany?

Comment

Originally posted by strident.silence View Post
                        looks like a very nice guitar! How is the balance? Is the floyd made in germany?
                        While sitting any playing it is fine .. it so much better balanced then my Ibanez VBT700 ... Jackson are pro's at designing V guitars ..

Abt the floyd ... not sure ... but it is an original Floyd rose ... should be fine ..

Comment

Working...
                        X