My new Morton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Morton....

Here are a couple of pics of my New Old School Burst Morton...enjoy!!

Nice paint job. Jackson should put that colour on other models too.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice. Looks just like mine!
      I suck at taking pictures, though.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Old school looks really nice.. i love my morton .. nice job

Comment

Are the mortons remnants of the "sweetone" guitars? medium fret wires? what other jackson is the neck like?

Comment

The neck I don't believe is like any other jackson neck currently on the market. I think it is the thickest on the jackson line. It does have similarities to the swee-tone as far as I know but I have never played a swee-tone so I cant say for sure.

Comment

It's based on the Jazz'R as far as the body construction (hollow on either side of the neck tenon, which passes end to end), but the body shape itself is closer to the Surfcaster/Outcaster. The neck feels like the old Firebird Pro neck to me. I don't know if the Jazz'R had a "standard" neck profile, I've owned two and both had different neck profiles.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yummy! good stuff! ..

Comment

Congrats and have fun with it. I've still got the Wine Drunk model I bought when they were first released and dig it every bit as much as day one.

Comment

Its been awesome every minute of it!!

Comment

Working...
                    X