COW6 spotted in Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COW6 spotted in Leicester

Priced at £350. I thought these were more expensive. The shop denies it's taking on any part ex's. Also, what profile should the neck be the same as or similar to?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

that does seem cheap , they usually list at around £499.00, I was gassing for one until I saw it in person, really not impressed.

However if I was getting one I'd wait for e-bay , I haven't seen one go above £250 in the last 12 months

No idea about the neck profile though!

Comment

That's a really good price considering I got my COW7 for £489. Denmark Street are selling them for £600 - £900 ridiculous.

As for the neck profile, I've not played the 6, but the 7's neck isn't like anything I've played before, the closest I can think of is a fatter Ibanez Wizard neck
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

My bad, I asked for pics, I thought you picked it up at that price.
        Last edited by Aaronharmon; 08-19-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
          However if I was getting one I'd wait for e-bay , I haven't seen one go above £250 in the last 12 months

I dont remember seeing one on ebay in the past 12 months. Need to check that damn thing more often
          If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

yes you do!!, there has been at least three up that I can remember, and one of those was relisted twice (went for about £205 if memory serves)

Comment

Working...
            X