Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much are 90'-92' Warrior Pro's worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are 90'-92' Warrior Pro's worth?

I have one being shipped to me right now thats a 90' I believe. Awesome shape neck-thru Ferarri Red. The previous owner told me that there are scratches and a couple smaller chips on it, but nothing crazy. He also put a EMG 85 in the bridge. Rather than the scratches (hell its almost 20 yrs old), about how much would you guys guess its worth on the market?

I'm just curious because i'm thinking about selling it.

"Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Hmmm. Can I get a closeup of the humbucker? I used to have one in Radiant Red Pearl that has a very distinguished "spot" near the humbucker, and the compression in that pic looks like it may be it. Wouldn't mind having it back.

These usually sell between $500 and $800, depending on who's fighting over them at the moment, mods, etc.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There's

There's a forum bro in Chicago who doesn't come on here much who has been trying to sell one (white) in like condition for months for $850. His has EMG's in both spots. I've almost grabbed it a few times...but my cut-off is $700...

Comment

I'm thinking of only asking 700-800 for it if i sell it. I was also going to throw in a set up so whoever bought it would just tell me what they wanted as far as strings, tuning, etc.

I"ll take some better pics once i get it sometime later this week/early next week.
        "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post
          I have one being shipped to me right now....
          I'm just curious because i'm thinking about selling it.
          WTF? You haven't even gotten the guitar yet and you are already thinking of selling it? Why even buy it in the first place?

Comment

This thread violates forum rules IMO. If you want to sell something, pay the $20 and put it in the classifieds.
            Scott

Comment

In no way am i trying to sell this thing already. I was just tossing around the idea because of the curiousity of its worth is all. I more than likely will keep this, so don't get all dictator on me man. I got a great deal on it, and I feel that maybe its worth more than I bought it for. Thats all.

Thanks for your opinions

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

I'm still after a Warrior Pro myself. I was offered one like that red one years ago, but I turned it down. Simply not my colour. I also lost out on a black Warrior Pro from ebay which Speiro snatched for £266 (though it's missing the JE-1500) and he won't let it go. If that red one was mine, I'd probably be looking into the cost of getting it re-painted, being as it's already scratched and chipped (though I can't see the damage from the photo).
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by deaththrashattack View Post
                  in no way am i trying to sell this thing already. I was just tossing around the idea because of the curiousity of its worth is all. I more than likely will keep this, so don't get all dictator on me man. I got a great deal on it, and i feel that maybe its worth more than i bought it for. Thats all.

Thanks for your opinions

lol 3......2........1......

Comment

Active and passive pups mixed together, nice. NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post

This have really cutty look...
                      I want a ferrari red warrior for go with my other warrior pro
                      http://brutal-musik.ath.cx/
                      http://www.riversofgore.com/
                      http://jacksonaddict.forumpro.fr/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mustaine-who? View Post
                        There's a forum bro in Chicago who doesn't come on here much who has been trying to sell one (white) in like condition for months for $850. His has EMG's in both spots. I've almost grabbed it a few times...but my cut-off is $700...
                        $850 for a White one is actually a very good price considering how rarely those come up for sale.

Usually you see the black ones (or is it the same one over and over? )

I've only seen one Radiant Red Pearl, and have NEVER seen a Yellow one for sale.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, Matt, that looks like the one we had! I recall replacing the EMG's with passive Jacksons, including a J-100 single coil like the one in there now, most likely that's it.
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            $850 for a White one is actually a very good price considering how rarely those come up for sale.

Usually you see the black ones (or is it the same one over and over? )

I've only seen one Radiant Red Pearl, and have NEVER seen a Yellow one for sale.

Upon further investigation, it is radiant red pearl! This color is a beauty. Did yours have the slanted single coils partially filled and a little routed to accomodate the EMG to go in straight? Is that the spot you are talking about?

Where do you think i could find this color for touch up?

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Why don't you post it in the classifieds if you are trying to sell it?

Comment

Working...
                              X