Hello! Warrior content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Warrior content

Hi everybody, this is my first post here and I'd like to tell that this is a neat forum!

Long story short, I now play a Dean from Hell that I plan to sold (as I'm not a short scale guy-that I discover when I bought the guitar!) and I want to get a warrior and eventualy a COW 7. Of course, I'd like a USA one but I don't have the money for it as I'm a student.

So I was wondering if there is one of the older models that you'd recommand I keep looking for that would be neck trough (like the professional were I think) and that would offer different options than the present model (WRMG).

If not, what do you think of the WRMG? The thing is, I'd go from a neck trough (DFH) to a bolt on... This what makes me hesitating. But I got to say that the neck on the WRMG is perfect for me feelwise.

Cheers

If you like the neck on the WRMG, then go for it and get rid of that kiddie guitar. :p

Comment

I think the neckthroughs are all kind of hard to get without laying down some serious cheddar

Comment

Hey
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

IIRC, someone here wants to sell a red Warrior Pro. I've only owned a WR1 and WRMG. The WRMG is by no means inferior to the others just because it's a bolt-on. It's still on my want back list.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Warriors in my opinion have the best bodyshape for sitdown playing, even though theyre not meant for that,haha. I have a nice Radiant red pearl Pro that is fun to play.
            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Working...
            X