• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakeskin DK2M!!!!!

Check out this DK2M Snake!!!

too toonish for me.

Comment

Jackson was suppose to be releasing a Coral Sea snakekin guitar any time now....wonder if this is "it".
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

What happened to the copperhead DKM's that were meant to be coming out?? were they ever released?

Comment

I might like it with a darker fretboard, not sure that color works with maple.
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

I'm kinda torn on that one actually. I'd have to see it in person. I do think that it would rock with an Ebony fretboard though.
            13' Gibson Les Paul Trad Pro ii - Alpine White
            05' Gibson Les Paul Classic - Ebony
            USA Jackson SL-2
            USA Jackson SL-1
            Peavey Valveking ii 20MH
            Marshall 1965A 4x10
            Marshall 1960AV 4x12

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
              What happened to the copperhead DKM's that were meant to be coming out?? were they ever released?
              Never heard of a copperhead version for the DK2Ms, just the DK1s. There was a thread on a coral sea snake snake skin DK2m over a year ago.

Copperhead Music (previously Vwall) has a burnt orange sea snake/coral snake DK2m listed under their import Jacksos, but no picks yet. It's been there for quite some time.

"Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
              X