Rhoads Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Pro

Can anyone give me a rough price for a good condition Rhoads Pro, circa 90-91.

i'd say anywhere from 600 -950 US, but it all depends on what you consider good condition.

Comment

Hey Major, you tracking the one on ebay? if you are I've been having the same thoughts. Think the bid price of £699 is too high

Comment

$700/£700 - either way you look at it, it's a $700 guitar.

It's expensive for US currency, but if 6s were 9s, it'd be right.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeychunki View Post
          Hey Major, you tracking the one on ebay? if you are I've been having the same thoughts. Think the bid price of £699 is too high
          Yes it was the ebay one, and 699 was too much. I've decided to go looking for an RR1 instead.

Comment

same here. Prices really fluctuate on Ebay. An immac RR1t went for £740 a couple of weeks ago & I just missed it. Theres also a RR1 that keeps getting reposted at £970 which i thinks too much. Cant seem to find one at a decent price, considered importing one in from the US but you're looking at around £1300 incl postage & taxes.

Comment

Well, it's an RR1 or an RR24, I'm used to playing a 24 fretter now after my DK2M, so I think the RR24 might be a better option for now.

Comment

Working...
              X