value of my DK2M Dinky Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• value of my DK2M Dinky Pro?

Ok I bought a brand new Inferno Red DK2M Dinky Pro back in June. I loved it at first but I now I find myself not liking the neck so much. So I wanna sell it and get a RG1570. Does anyone know how much I can get for it. I bought it for $599. It has no scratches and it is pretty much in mint condition. Any help would be appreciated.

$400

Comment

check completed auctions on E-bay...
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

How do I do that?

Comment

Do a search on Jackson DK2M under Musical Instruments and watch em until they close. It'll take about two to three weeks to get an accurate picture of what they're going for. Good luck!

Comment

no need to do that. Search for DK2M and in the search options select "completed listings"
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              no need to do that. Search for DK2M and in the search options select "completed listings"
              Yes, this is the way, but you will have to sign in to do that, so you have to be an ebay member to use that feature. I looked and you would be lucky to get $400.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                Damn, what a tard I am. Thanks for the info, I don't go on the bay that often but that's a nice tool ...if I ever wanted to sell anything.

Comment

Holy crap. That resell value is as bad a damn American car.

Comment

Just as bad as the UK.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

With the imports, it's not usually until they are discontinued that you'd be at all likely to recoup your money. A few years ago, the early `90s Pro models really started going up in price, and now the same is true on *some* of the oddball late `90s models. The DK2M is so widely available that getting more than half of what you paid would be reasonable.
                      sigpic

Comment

What dont you like about the neck, the maple?

Comment

Compared to my RG321 and my friend's RG1570 it just feels plain chunky. Plus its not as comfortable to play as the RGs. For me. Like I said I loved it when I tried one then finally bought one. But after a month with it I just don't like it compared to my other guitar. It's been sitting in its case for a month.

Comment

Working...
                          X