Jackson DK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DK2

I stopped in at Guitar Center over the weekend to check out "The List" and got to play a new DK2. Maybe I'm just used to thinner necks, but the neck felt really thick to me. Is this how all current Dinkys (Dinkies?) are? My favorite part of the Predator is how the neck isn't too thin and not too thick. The Kelly Std I just got is a little thin for my tastes, but still playable.
    Scott

I picked up a DKMG this past weekend from GC, too hard to pass up at $399 and straight out of the box minty, and the neck is definitely thicker than the early 90's Dinkys I've owned. I'd be willing to bet that this is the case on all of the current Japanese bolt-ons.
    Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

My DK2 has a thick neck.

Comment

Last year I bought a DK2M, but then part-ex'd it towards a DK2S. I thought the DK2S neck was shit in comparison. Unfortunately, the M was already gone before I could get it back.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Got my dk2m a few months back and I thought the neck was kinda thin, hmm anyways I tested a amp with there dk2m and talk about a neck pocket i think thats what you guys what were refering too, the neck had a pocket on one end and the other side it was touching the body of the guitar. The neck was not set strait! Shame on Jackson.
          EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
          1959Epiphone les paul
          george L cables
          mxr pedals
          Engl fireball 100

Comment

Got one of each and love 'em both. The necks feel satiny smooth and are perfect!!

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Working...
            X