No announcement yet.

Jackson RR24 vs Jackson "Demmelition"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR24 vs Jackson "Demmelition"?

if you guys have about $1300 lying around, which one would you buy and why?
    they both are about the same; jackson demmelition is a king v, so its a lot harder for me to play while sitting down compared to the RR models...though i'm just day dreaming abt my next guitar lol, but w.e
    what do you guys think?
    Own:
    '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
    w/e catches my eyes ATM
    More '90 Professionals

Rr24

Comment

rr24M
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I would buy the Demm. V. I don't like the looks of the RR, but the full Vs are my favorite axes. Also, due to the extremely limited space of my music room, I have become accustomed to playing my Vs whilst sitting down.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I've had the same thought a while back, and although I like the idea of the dual EMG's I mostly use the Bridge one anyway, so the RR24 it is for me. The thing that would make me want the Demmelition is if they had put a coloured headstock to match the body paint.

The RR24 in white just looks soo much better than the Demellition in white due to matching headstock.

Comment

Even though I've got two RR1Ts, I think a regular V is easier to play sitting down. With the Rhoads, you need to raise your left leg a little more for it to be comfortable, or just wear a strap and keep it up higher.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the fret wires on these 2 are exactly the same right?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Even though I've got two RR1Ts, I think a regular V is easier to play sitting down. With the Rhoads, you need to raise your left leg a little more for it to be comfortable, or just wear a strap and keep it up higher.

But is the cutout Demelition going to be as comfy as a regular King V?

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                  the fret wires on these 2 are exactly the same right?
                  Yes, I believe they're both jumbo. Somebody here owns a Demmelition and KV2, and he said the frets are bigger on the Demmelition compared to the medium frets of the KV2.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKhaos View Post
                    But is the cutout Demelition going to be as comfy as a regular King V?
                    I would think so, but I don't know for sure.

Found the review of one person here who owns one. I guess you could ask him how it compares to his KV2 sitting down.

Comment

I wouldn't wanna own either, and unfortunately still have my RR24.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        I wouldn't wanna own either, and unfortunately still have my RR24.
                        A bit harsh. I think mine is a great guitar. Lets face it, it only does one thing, metal and more metal.

Great (almost US) spec, well balanced, great neck, great looks and simplistic functionality.
                        I like the look of the Demmel guitar too though. But I can certainly vouch for the quality of the RR24.
                        All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Simply put, I find the RR24 uncomfortable to play and don't like it's "plastic" sound.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Mine sounds pretty crushing, but fair enough.
                            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Demmelition. I think it looks cool

Comment

Working...
                              X