Jackson rhoads professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson rhoads professional

Hey guys, I was hoping that you could answer a question for me... I've recently picked up a Rhoads professional with a bolt on bound ebony neck with pearl sharks, and Duncan Designed pickups... It has a serial number of 29479397... Anybody have any info on what particular guitar this guy is?...

Made in India Rhoads body with an early 90's Professional series neck.

Remove the neck and see what's on the heel and in the pocket.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Got a pic? Sounds like a mutt now and somebody put a different neck on it, since I can't recall any bolt-on RR model with binding and ebony board. There was a bolt-on USA model called the RR2 that had an ebony board, but it had no inlays at all.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't have any pics of it yet, but I will get them up ASAP... I did have a 96 Rhoads Professional that had the same Duncan Designed pickups in it, but it was a standard rosewood board with sharks...

Comment

+1 to the mutt theory.

How many frets is the neck? If it's 24, I'd check the intonation on the guitar to see if it's intonated correctly.

Comment

Yeah, what would a 22 fret pro neck with sharkies and ebony come from?

Comment

Was there a Fusion model with ebony and 22 frets?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X