My new RR5/FR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new RR5/FR

Well after waiting since June for my RR5-FR (ordered a Bullseye, but now almost October and still dont have that in stock) I changed my mind and got the Ivory w/Black Pinstrips. glad I did! (have enough graphic guitars LOL!) This is my 4th RR from a RX10D/RR5 string-through and the RR24. I,m very very happy with the quality of this guitar! Paint-job/Frets and edges and the set-up. I did change out the pups (have the JB/Jazz in another guitar) for the Seymour Duncan Blackout set and the truss-rod cover (Thanks again Dave!!) She play's and sounds fantastic...........

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Very cool, she looks neat! Congrats!
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

That's a damn classy looking Rhoads! Congrats!

Comment

that looks lovely , that fretboard looks nice and dark
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

yea looks great, dark fretboard looks almost like ebony . which IMO is a good thing. congrats!

Comment

very sexy indeed =D
            how would you compare this w/ your rr24?
            Own:
            '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
            w/e catches my eyes ATM
            More '90 Professionals

Comment

The pinstripe is really elegant on these.

Comment

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
                very sexy indeed =D
                how would you compare this w/ your rr24?

I liked the RR24, but I missed the neck pup. Comparing the two, I felt there pretty much the same besides the 2 extra frets and the neck pup. Both quailty guitars, but I think this one looks more classier(?)...............
                "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                  The pinstripe is really elegant on these.

Thanks, I think so too. It's the close'st pinstripe job to Randy's Concord..........

Comment

Wow!! That's sharp. That's really the only thing I dislike about my RR5..no floyd. Might have to trade it in LOL

Comment

Awesome guitar, RRs are one of the few "pointy" guitars I actually lilke

Comment

I like the flowers!!!

Just kidding... NICE!!
                        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X