Ngd: Dk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd: Dk2

Hey all. I'm much more a lurker than poster around here, but I thought I'd share my newest acquisition, and first Jackson. I'm surprised at how good the JB sounds, normally I'm not a fan. The neck is great, not too thin, wide enough across to be really comfy, it feels really sturdy. The licensed floyd is really stable too. All in all a great guitar.

This one came with one small wire braid jumping the switch across from bridge to middle so I had to clean that up to get the bridge pickup only, and a new set of strings, once done it simply rocks. I'm quickly becoming a huge Jackson fan.

Sweet Axe. Love the Trans Blue!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nice finish. Congrats, dude.
      8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

nice 1 dude good choice

jackson dk2
        dean v xt with dimebucker
        jim dunlop cry baby
        line 6 spider 3 75 watt

Comment

What are the single coils in there?
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

sweet axe man... welcome

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
              What are the single coils in there?
              I'm not sure the model, but those are stacked singles, so they're quiet. Not hot though, there's lots of good single coil tones in them, easy to switch from rock to blues with just a flip of the switch.

The more I play this thing the more I like. Simply a great guitar, I can't believe how cheap these sell.

Comment

sweet axe. though in my book, there's no such thing as "too thin"
                Own:
                '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                w/e catches my eyes ATM
                More '90 Professionals

Comment

Wow, nice top on yours. Mine is more like a burst; it goes from black on the outside to gray in the middle(My DK2 is trans-black). How do you like the singles? I really like them on mine but then again, I play a lot of clean stuff.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                  X