Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think black looks the best.

Comment

Go with the black hardware as gold can some times look too ghetto, and on a black and yellow guitar it would clash.

Comment

Just bought the Black with yellow bevels rr24. Got it for 1899$aud with a hardshell case.

Which is about $1,250 usd. Very good price considering shops in australia charge so much for guitars.
        Marshall JCM800 2203
        G12K-100w Cabinet
        Jackson RR24

Comment

Originally posted by nitro_D View Post
          Just bought the Black with yellow bevels rr24. Got it for 1899$aud with a hardshell case.

Which is about $1,250 usd. Very good price considering shops in australia charge so much for guitars.
          cool. what guitar do you have beside the new rr24, and how would you compare em?
          i've never played the rr24 before, but i've played an alexi 600, and its pretty good except that the neck is pretty think =P
          Oh yeah about the pinch+whammy, were you tightening the strings or loosening the strings when u played the guitars whammy?

Where they setup properly?
          first do a pinch on a plain note, say 12th fret. then you pull, dive and pull it once more. but it always kill it self when i pull it...
          Own:
          '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
          w/e catches my eyes ATM
          More '90 Professionals

Comment

Ive only got a fernandes strat. So any guitar will be better than what i currently have.

Looks like ill be getting white and black because they ran out of stock. Or else id have to pay another $200.
            Marshall JCM800 2203
            G12K-100w Cabinet
            Jackson RR24

Comment

Thats a damn good price dude, especially since our dollar choked. Where'd you get it from? I played a white rr24 at billy hydes camperdown in sydney and it smoked. Very, very nice guitars! I kept on reaching for the pickup selector though

Comment

um venue music in the city.

They now cost $2,099 since the new stock cost more cause of a our crappy dollar.
                Last edited by nitro_D; 11-02-2008, 01:29 AM. Reason: mistake
                Marshall JCM800 2203
                G12K-100w Cabinet
                Jackson RR24

Comment

Working...
                X