Question about Dk2t lower horn bevel/scallop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Dk2t lower horn bevel/scallop

I'm not sure if anyone agrees with me on this one but I don't really like the lower horn scallop/bevel on the solid finishes of the Dk2/t and don't really find it all that helpful. To me it kinda of takes away from the look of the guitar. So does anyone know if there is some way to get a hold of a Dk2t in a solid color (cobalt blue) without the lower horn scallop? Or is it hopeless?
    Thanks.

Well if you are talking new, then yes it is, unless you go custom shop.
    The older DK2's w/ the solid finish may or may not have the lower scallop, I cant remember right now for sure.
    You could try and score an older version if they dont have this.
    But as far as whats being offered right now in the import/DK2 line, I'd say that you're screwed.

My '08 black DK2 has the scallop, and I find it very functional and I like the look as well.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Ah, I was kind of hoping was/will be some kind of limited run. Oh well, i guess I'll just look for one of those older ones. Well can anyone think of any alternatives, maybe a guitar with about the same specs? This off topic but I just finished swapping duncans into my soloist pro, boy does it sound better!
      Last edited by i likeallguitar; 11-03-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X