Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson strats....

Hello!

What kind of strats are out on the market today. I´m looking for a nice jackson strat...

//Hampus Fougner
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...nDK6HampuZ.jpg

Have a nice day

Id be looking at charvel
    Marshall JCM800 2203
    G12K-100w Cabinet
    Jackson RR24

Comment

I bought a USA Fender strat once but ended up giving it to my brother. I "need" a Floyd and at least one humbucker for what I'm playing. That's how stukk in the 80's I am If I had the money I'd buy one of those Adrian Smith signatures that's coming out.
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Ok, So jackson don´t do any strats? The adrian smith signature costs to much for me.

Have a nice day

Comment

When you say strat do you mean the traditional 3 single coils with the vintage style trem, pickguard, front mounted jack, etc, or just a strat shape. For the most part, Jackson doesnt do that. Charvel has the model 1a, there are some jackson performers that are dinky shaped but have basic strat specs. There are some oddball models from the 90s like some cx series and some st series and a few chinese made pos thrown in too. There are plenty of strat shaped charvels if you dont mind humbuckers, full floating trems and pointy headstocks. The new charvel production models are a great value used on ebay and even have a real strat headstock.

Comment

Originally posted by HampuZ View Post
            Ok, So jackson don´t do any strats? The adrian smith signature costs to much for me.
            They don't have any full-sized Strat bodies, but they do have plenty of Dinky bodies (7/8" the size of a full Strat).
            Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok... Yes, I want that classic strat stile with pickguard and everything. I have a jackson dinky (see in my signature).

I will check charvel and see what I can find. But I wanned a jackson...

My friend have one of those jackson strats from the 90s, that one is so nice Thats why I want to have one ...

Thanks for all help.

Have a nice day

Comment

Check out the relatively new USA charvels, they are like 999$rrp, they have a strat, its got two humbuckers though.
                Marshall JCM800 2203
                G12K-100w Cabinet
                Jackson RR24

Comment

Jackson had the JX10. No pickguard though as far as I've seen. Three single coil sized rail pups. Vintage looking trem. They are listed in the 2003 catalog as linked from this site. I'm still looking for one.

Comment

hmm
                    a jackson fusion ex has pick guard, 2 sing and a hum. its liek a strat on crack if you ask me
                    look for jackson fusion ex on the bottom of the page.
                    Own:
                    '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                    w/e catches my eyes ATM
                    More '90 Professionals

Comment

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
                      hmm
                      a jackson fusion ex has pick guard, 2 sing and a hum. its liek a strat on crack if you ask me
                      http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.htm
                      It's still a Dinky and not a Strat body, though.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
                        hmm
                        http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.htm
                        Heck, that JTX Standard makes a good Tele replacement (minus the hum).

The Dinky EX looks much like the Fusion EX.

Comment

Working...
                        X