What kind of RR is this? thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of RR is this? thanks

Hi, I know a guy who has this Randy R. Guitar and all I know is the visual specs along with seeing a half-ass picture of the truss rod cover saying "Rhodes XX" and then something after the Jackson logo. It resembles "professional."

well heres the pic, he says it has custom paint also

"Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

looks like a rhoads ex

like this one http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....522&fullsize=1
    Last edited by jdr94; 11-06-2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I'm thinking so too. But it appears the guitar I posted has rosewood.
      "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

The one jdr94 posted also has rosewood.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

so does the ex.

edit-joe, looks like the echo's are back. LOL

Comment

LOL Test for echo.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You think 200 bucks is a bad deal?

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

As long as there are no major issues, I think its a good deal, especially with the case.

Comment

its probably best if you just tell the guy to contact me so i can get it j/k. yeah thats a great deal, nice color too. i think they listed for 600

Comment

Upon further inquiry the "custom" paint was done by a friend of his. There is also a minor crack in the headstock by the E string. Check out the rough paint line betweeb the top coat and the back/neck paint. I should lowball at 150-160. What do you guys think?

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

yeah maybe ask if he can do 175. i usually give people what they're askin cause when i sell stuff i wanna get what i'm askin. it usually doesnt work out that way, but...200 bucks aint a bad deal at all. look at all the jacksons you can get used on ebay for 200 bucks, the majority of em will be js series.

Comment

They painted the back of the neck? Yuck. Yeah, try and chew them down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                          They painted the back of the neck? Yuck. Yeah, try and chew them down a bit.
                          My thoughts about the neck exactly. I offered 165 and hopefully he won't think i'm that much of a dick. haha.

If I end up getting it for that, i'll surely strip that paint off the neck, and depending on the body, strip that too and do a custom job. Then maybe start a huge Poll thread on what everybody think I should paint it.

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

200 firm with brand new emg 81/85 set. Well, i'll have the weekend to think it over because everybody where i live is poor as a mofo. haha.

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Thats pretty good then with the emgs. If you dont like them you could always sell them for an easy hundred or more.

Comment

Working...
                              X