Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR 5 serial number

Hi

I'm writing to ask about serial number of a guitar - Jackson RR 5 Ivory. I'm going to buy it and the actual owner told me that this guitar was made in Japan in 2000 or 1999 and told also that the serial number is 020012. I would like to ask if you could confirm that information - is this original jackson guitar made in Japan ? Or at least give me some sources or pages where I could find those informations (yes I was searching on the net but haven't found nothing helpful...).

THX
    Gacek

dont know much about the serial numbers but all 5's (as far back as I know) are made in Japan.

Comment

Yes, made in Japan 2002............
      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

OK so it's original Jackson ? I was searching that info because I wanted be sure that this guitar is original.

Comment

Sounds like it is an original Jackson but a professional model based on the serial #.

Comment

Ok thx. Now I'm sure I'm buying original one Thx for your help ... (and sry for my bad english )

Comment

Working...
            X