Jackson Ke3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Ke3

Hey guys I recently picked up my ke3 after a long time (started playing Deans and forgot bout my ke3 ) well anyway I took off the neck to see what eyar it was made and it was made in 04. wrx was writen under the neck when i took it off can anyone tell me what that means? My rr3 neck has rr3 writen on it. I dont have a warrior neck on my kelly? or do I

I'm no sure but I thought WRX was a Warrior code . . .

The necks may be universal in Jackson terms.

Comment

actually they are, jackson wrx,ke3, and basically every jackson pro series have about the same neck dimension, which makes the neck universal to other jackson body.
      Own:
      '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
      w/e catches my eyes ATM
      More '90 Professionals

Comment

Its possible that somewhere along the line your neck was replaced with a warrior neck. It should be the same neck though so not to worry. Its also possible that this was done at the factory.

Comment

Oh ok thanks guys! Its the best damn neck Ive ever played. the grain on the back seems to be darker than all the Jacksons built past 2004. The grain is 'swirly' and has dark brown patches. The newer necks Ive seen have lines along the neck and are very bright

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonDean666 View Post
            Oh ok thanks guys! Its the best damn neck Ive ever played. the grain on the back seems to be darker than all the Jacksons built past 2004. The grain is 'swirly' and has dark brown patches. The newer necks Ive seen have lines along the neck and are very bright
            sounds like an early 90's Pro series neck (which is a good thing)

Comment

does anyone have any pic of the 90's pro necks?

Comment

Maybe you should post pictures of your neck?

Comment

Working...
                X