pic of my PS-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of my PS-7

here is finally a pic of my PS-7. it's my only import and i love it!!! it has been customized.....the pickguard was made by a well known fellow who wants to remain nameless because he doesn't want to make pickguards!!!! it has the dimarzio pickups from a PC-1. the fret dots were replaced with black ones....the white ones looked cheap. the bridge was replaced with a better wilkinson than the one that was on it from the factory....

again, like in the ibanez thread, i was surprised to find this picture on my band's myspace. i didn't know she took it!!! anyway, she doesn't look so hot to me in this one, but the guitar looks great!!

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

She must be very tiny, the guitar looks like a monster!
    Anyway, I'll take them both

Comment

There's a guitar in the picture?

Comment

I hate to hop on the hormone train, but it took me a minute to get past her eyes (well eye that isn't covered in hair) before noticing the guitar.

damn.

Oh and the guitar is sweet.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
          There's a guitar in the picture?
          post more pics!

Comment

of the guitar or the singer? hahahahaha!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

I've been thinking of picking up a PS-7 for a bit of modding. I don't own a single guitar with a pickguard or non-pointy headstock, and saw a trans green PS-7 at a local shop that really looked nice.
              sigpic

Comment

mine is japanese and i really like it. it feels a lot like a good fender with larger frets. the mods made it better though. it was a TOTAL turd when i got it....
                GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                X