Jackson RR3..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR3..

I found one of these on Kijiji for $500 and was thinking of trying it out. I was wondering is this a good price for a RR3? I shall post specs and a pic:

Japan made
    Seymour Duncan pickups
    Bridge: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking Pickup
    Neck: Seymour Duncan® Jazz™ SH2N Humbucking Pickup
    Transparent Bluuuuue paint job
    Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
    22 jumbo frets

I'm guessing your from Toronto? That's an alright deal for Canada. Maybe try and get it down to $450. I bought a used dk2m for $480, that price included shipping and a hardshell case. It's basically the same guitar only difference is shape and the RR3 has a transparent finish.

Comment

What kind of music do you play? Did it suit it? Also I'm from Windsor So I can go pick it up.

Comment

It's a pretty well rounded guitar if your into rock-metal-shred kinda music. Only played it for one day before I had to go away again

The add on Kijiji says it also includes a hardshell case, if it's in good condition I say go for it!

Comment

The RR3's retail for ~$700-$750 here on the left coast depending on finish I believe. The trans finishes are the more expensive models, so depending on condition $500 could be a good deal. I love playing blues on my RR1T!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
          X