Charvel model 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel model 5?

Hi I'am new here I have always been a kramer fan still am anyway about 4 months ago I bought a charvel model one for 120 bucks pluged it up wow what a sound any way weeks later picked up a charvette for 150 almost new with a lic floyed great guitar now I have a model 5 that I bought for 350 the guitar has been refinished in a green color and has a gold shaller and gold gototh tuners with dimarzio pickups later I hope to save some money and get me a 80's San Dimas strat head thanks to all of you for later i will be aking all of you for advice New Charvel Fan Thanks

That's cool dude nice deal post pics of your guitars 'cuz that's what everyone does around here when they buy something we all like looking at rare finds and cool colors see you 'round later.
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Was that Model 5 on eBay? I seem to remember a 550xl that had been modified to those specs.

Comment

I may have owned that charvel for a few months. Is it a 550xl with a skull knob? If it is great player but REALLY ugly green.

Comment

Welcome Diverdown. That might just be the longest sentence I've ever seen. I guess everything is bigger in Texas

Comment

Haha! Welcome to the JCF, dude! Must post pics (especially the model 5 ), or else it didn't happen!!
            There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Working...
            X