No announcement yet.

Where did these surfcasters come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did these surfcasters come from?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and am finding it very informative and in a lot of cases humorous! Ok, so my boss has a nice little surfcaster collection, however he/I are not quite sure where some of them are from. Any help would be appreciated. Here they are:

Sea foam green Charvel w/ triple lipstick pups and trapeze tailpiece with the "C" cut out. pickguard is white, "surfcaster" is etched in truss cover maple neck, rosewood fretboard, dot inlay SN is 9407928

Sea foam green Jackson w/ triple lipstick pups(Duncan Designed) pearloid pickguard, string through body, maple neck, roswood fretboard, dot inlay SN9685282

Jackson ash body, cream colored w/ black binding, single cats eye cutout, 1 lipstick, 1 humbucker(Duncan Designed), maple neck and fretboard with black shark tooth inlay, metallic pearloid pickguard SN9801588

Thanks again for any help!

most were made in japan, but some were made in indonesia or korea, if the 12th fret markers are spaced far apart they were not japanese made, and of course if it sez made in USA that's where it's from.the serial #'s you provided all indicate imports.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Yeah, that's kind of what we thought. He also has a white neck thru that has Charvel USA on the headstock, and the serial # on the fretboard matches to Ontario CA. Just seeing the differences between that one and the other ones I mentioned made it pretty clear. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X