Where to get Black RR5 Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Black RR5 Hardware

Looking for where to get all black hardware for an RR5. If you guys know where to find cheap factory tuners and especially a black jt390 I would love to know. Have searched all over and I guess there is nowhere to buy Jackson replacement parts.

I'd imagine that Dave (Budman68) can hook you up.
    His website is fretsonthenet.com

I need to ask him about some left handed Rhoads parts as well. Thanks for the reminder.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I'd place an order now, because he's backlogged with 2 months of jobs. Although he may have the parts you need in stock.

Comment

yeah I've been there that's why I'm still looking for tuners and a bridge. Nearly impossible to find (bridge) and to make matters worse I'm pretty sure I am not the only one looking for one. Thanks anyway though guys

Chris

Comment

You might be able to check with some of the Liscensed Jackson dealers on this forum to see if they can hook you up with parts directly from Jackson.
          I know some things are avail, but not sure to what extent.
          I'd imagine that most any hardware would be available...but ya never know..
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I would check ebay for tuners. there are couple of sets in black at the moment. Gotoh bridge should be drop in replacement fot JT-390.

Comment

Originally posted by Kisonen View Post
              I would check ebay for tuners. there are couple of sets in black at the moment. Gotoh bridge should be drop in replacement fot JT-390.
              Yeah the tuners come up fairly often as long as its a nice set; anything match right up like gotoh? the bridge compatibility i have also wondered about; the parts are actually for a friend and im pretty sure he tried a gotoh from stew mac i think and said it didnt fit.

Thanks again

Chris

Comment

I just placed an order for a complete hardware change for my RR5. ( Gold to Black ) I got the price & part #'s for everything from,
                Jackson Guitars
                8860 E. Chaparral Road, Suite 100
                Scottsdale, Ariz., 85250-2610
                P 480.596.9690
                F 480.596.1384
                then place the order from a Dealer in my area. However it still remains to be seen if all is correct as the order hasn't come in yet. Order cost me just over 200.00 for everything plus 6 new machine heads for my 275 Deluxe. http://s554.photobucket.com/albums/j...albumview=grid
                I hope this helps.
                P.S. I have the Parts list of the complete change over if anyone wants it!
                Last edited by ManInTheBox6; 12-30-2008, 09:48 AM.
                90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
                94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
                00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
                O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Working...
                X