NGD: Christmas Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Christmas Edition

My wife got sneaky this Christmas and - for the third time since we've been together - "sniped" a guitar that I was looking at and then surprised me with it. First was a USA DR2 for my birthday (after just six months of dating) and then a USA AT1. This time around, it's a COW7 from Nick at Piney Hills. When I opened it, I thought she had bought me a case for my Ibanez RG7321, but as it turns out, she had been plotting this for quite a while.

(As a side note, the Stagg case she got with this is MUCH better than the Jackson case that my DK2M shipped in.)
    sigpic

Outstanding!

There are some great gals around.
    Congrats on all!

Comment

HNGD and any lass who buys gear for significant occasions is a keeper!

Comment

Moooooo!

Nice axe, and congrats on your taste in women!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Very nice dude!!!

Comment

best wife ever? please, you don't need to hog her anymore, some of use also need new guitars.

Comment

I like every part of that story. Congrats!

Comment

Careful... Don't trust her... She's obviuosly up to something...
                Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

You,my friend have one hell of a lady!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
                    Careful... Don't trust her... She's obviuosly up to something...
                    lol he is totally screwed! she's probably run up huge debts that you dont know about and will leave you in shit when she runs off. Where do you think the gear came from?? lol

only kidding dude.

My wife bought me my rather expensive PRS CE24, and has yet to leave me.......:ROTF:

Comment

She knows that she benefits from the purchase, as I'm playing sevens in HER band.
                      sigpic

Comment

Kick ass! Can't go wrong with the 7-string.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My wife won't go out and buy me a new guitar, BUT she will not stand in my way if I want to buy something. I usually go to her when I'm on the fence about buying something. She's the one who tells me to go for it. (I like having her there when I'm shopping!)

Although......... she did get me a gift card for Guitar Center this Christmas with a pretty nice dollar amount on it!
                          Guitars:
                          Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                          1988 Model 2,
                          Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                          RR3
                          Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                          1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                          2005 SG Special

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                            She knows that she benefits from the purchase, as I'm playing sevens in HER band.
                            Well, greatest wife in the history of the universe has officially been confirmed.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Congrats bro. Nice guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X