Pics of the Matt Tuck RR sig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandyRhoads View Post
    I just don't see why there's a black pickguard/v-plate (the second one shown, not the first)... on this finish you can barely make them out. The Matt logo on the bag of the headstock ruins it for me too (as well as the indecipherable sp? signature on the back).

Remove the scratch plate/v-plate, get rid of the Matt logo and signature, switch the neck to maple, change the inlays to sharkies, and keep the sparkle finish that was on Matt's Download model, and you have... ok, a completely different guitar, but a one I'd rather buy.
    I agree with that

Comment

personally, i do like BFMV and matt tucks playing plus the one with sparkles is beast. lol but idk if id really buy one...mayb after they are out for a while.

Comment

One of the other colours has also appeared:

The other two limited edition RRs have appeared at Ikebe. They're pretty guitars, but it's shame that it appears they're "dumbing down" the Japanese operation even for the Japanese market.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
          One of the other colours has also appeared:

The other two limited edition RRs have appeared at Ikebe. They're pretty guitars, but it's shame that it appears they're "dumbing down" the Japanese operation even for the Japanese market.
          wow! :o didnt know that it was that bright! better be careful playin that on stage, you'll blind somebody. lol

Comment

i love the silver sparkle!

Comment

Those look pretty lovely. Even though I don't really like BFMV at all. Oh well. I can't play one anyway
              As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Ordinarily a neck thru RR with reversed h/s would be a dream come true for me, but these don't really do much for me.....It's like my parts mutt, only mine has 24 frets, sharkfins and white binding, but it's a bolt-on..........

I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Black one looks best IMO but I'd want white binding on the neck and headstock.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That guitar looks pretty much like an RR5 with different finish, ugly inlays, single volume, black hardware, and one inlay missing. That and reverse headstocks on rhoad's just dont look right to me.
                    www.myspace.com/memnochband
                    www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

i do like a reverse headstock, but ill never be able to afford one...

Comment

msrp for these guitars are showing from $1999.99-$2149.99 with hard case. so im guessin that they will sell for around the same price as the rr24 because the msrp for the rr24 is also $2149.99
                        Last edited by fenux_123; 01-13-2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X