NGD: Mark Morton Dominion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Mark Morton Dominion

So having the day off today i do what i usually do on my days off and go to a local music store. So i walk in today and see a really nice jackson dominion in primer thats been on the wall for awhile, when i ask the owner how much he tells me he will blow it out to me for $599 CND!!!!! i told him to wrap it up. Brand new mint. I have a morton riverbed which i love . This is a great guitar, best bang for the buck of any jackson. I have MAJOR plans for this one which i won't say right now but keep checking in as i will reveal it in about a month . Anyways here are a couple of quick pics.

Not really into the body shape of those but for some reason they look like they could be tone monsters. Congrats on an excellent score
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

$599? Sweet!

Comment

Truthfully it took me a while to get used to the shape i hated it when i first saw it ,but now it thinks its cool. One thing is for sure they are definately tone monsters!!

Comment

Nice! I love mine, too. Those things are very comfortable sitting and standing. What's up with the paddle switches on that one?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

$599!
            why cant guitars in the UK be real cheap?!

That looks a nice guitar, good find!

Comment

very cool. I'm jonesing for a Dominion something bad.

I spent a good hour playing a Riverbed through different amps last Saturday. They offered to drop a grand off the sticker price (which was great), but I just can't bring myself to drop $1800 on a new guitar this time of year. Very tempting though - I couldn't ship one from the States for that sort of money.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Nice! I love mine, too. Those things are very comfortable sitting and standing. What's up with the paddle switches on that one?
                Yea they are really comfortable . The paddle style mini toggles come on the newer versions of i guess because my riverbed has the skinny stick toggle , but all the newer hanging ones i have seen have the paddle style .. meh no big deal.

Comment

I recently made the move to put an Invader in the bridge position on mine. Totally made it growl. Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                    Yea they are really comfortable . The paddle style mini toggles come on the newer versions of i guess because my riverbed has the skinny stick toggle , but all the newer hanging ones i have seen have the paddle style .. meh no big deal.
                    Yeah, either are fine. Those were the old paddle switches like the Model 6 and other models used, hard to find. I guess they got them back again. I like them a little better because they're fatter and easier to flick back and forth, but not a big deal.

Comment

I have still yet to see an actually jackson case for these things

Comment

I've got a small G&G case. It's not form-fitting, but close enough.

Newc's got a Gator case, like an SKB but non form-fitting.

Comment

thats a nice case you have... i wonder though if jackson make a form fitting case for it? the old website had a part number for a case

Comment

If I may suggest...

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That looks pretty sweet but i have other plans for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X