Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I doing this right?

599.00 CAD = 491.350 USD

You bought a new MM1 for less than 500 USA dollars?

Comment

Nice score. I would impulse buy that in a second. I'm not in to the body shape so much, but I love the specs and I'm sure it would be a player that could make me look past the shape issue.
      Last edited by Hellbat; 12-30-2008, 11:21 PM.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Their is in fact a form fitting case, but haven't been able to get any pics of it. Here is the link to it:
        http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/sto...0002_-49956931

I will most likely be purchasing the form fitting case for my Wine Drunk Dominion recently purchased from TreeFitty

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          Am I doing this right?

599.00 CAD = 491.350 USD

You bought a new MM1 for less than 500 USA dollars?
          Yea i know its crazy !! I was looking at another riverbed about an hour before at a different store trying to work out a deal and the best he could do for me was $1200+ tax. i couldn't believe when the store owner said $599.

Comment

Originally posted by ecsong187 View Post
            Their is in fact a form fitting case, but haven't been able to get any pics of it. Here is the link to it:

I will most likely be purchasing the form fitting case for my Wine Drunk Dominion recently purchased from TreeFitty
            Wow thanks for the link , that a bit of money because of the exchange and shipping to cananda but i may have to grab that.

Comment

I think that might be the same as mine, just a different Fender product number. That number is
              J6105406X-P. The sticker that came on mine said P/N 2996105406. Similar numbers. It says "designed to perfectly fit", but I doubt it's form-fitting.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

damn it must be something in the air
                "Link"

Comment

Ok, how about a Blackout job?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thats more along the lines im thinking

Comment

Wow!!! Wonderfull Guitar!!!

I Love it So!!! I'd like to buy one ... but here in Italy the Dominion costs 1600 euros ...
                      Visit The Dream Maker Official Website!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X