my ebay fretboard stickers slsmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ebay fretboard stickers slsmg

Maybe I should not have conditioned the neck only 5 days ago, I had a tad bit of difficulty with these inlay(stickers). I'm not sure what I think about it yet, but they should be easy enough to remove later.:think:

And just like Newc - no problems playing it, the stickers seem to be free and clear of the string path.
    Keep them
    5.56%
    Get rid of them
    50.00%
    get rid of them but keep the (modified)cock dragon
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Sorry dude...

Comment

He's using camo to fit in!

:ROTF:
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

cock dragon with antlers, hahahahahahahahahaha !!!!

I'm guessing the overall idea, is to remove the stickers ?

Comment

ZOMG!!!! Cock dragon with antlers rules!

I'm gonna have to get that graphic!

As for the stickers...hmm...yeah, I'd take them off, or at least center them over the fretboard. I think.

Comment

Are you a member of the deer hunter's club?
            REMOVE QUICKLY!!!

Now let's have a clear picture of the chick in that poster plz!!!

P.S. Axe, you fookin rule man!!!
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

I think there's just to much going on with both the teeth and the antlers.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                I think there's just to much going on with both the teeth and the antlers.

yeah, I kind of felt that way too! The antler on the 5th fret ripped during application(you can see a slight skew in the right horn), and they really didn't adhere very well(probably my fault for using bore oil on neck last week). They were very hard to center, I was a tad hung over after watching Falcon failure yesterday.

I was thinking about removing all except the first fret skull !

Comment

Comment

for some reason I keep thinking skulls would have looked better.

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but in my eye they look ghey. It is your guitar and if you like it that way keep em. I think it would look better with some form of cross.
                      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Rather hideous...

COCK DRAGON!!!
                        '87 Jackson RR Custom Shop

Comment

if the cock dragon has appeared, then you know the answer in your heart. for when the cockdragon appears all that seemed cool becomes cock-a-licious...for his arrival spells doom for whatever he touches.... (lame attempt at eastern mysiticism)

oh, and the cockdragon with antlers is awesome!!! hahahahaha
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Just not into the deer. Sorry...
                            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I'm just not into stickers of any sort on guitars. The fretboard looks sweet on those without it anyway.

Vass

Comment

Working...
                              X