Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metallic Pink RR5......any pics of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Pink RR5......any pics of these?

I saw the pics on Jacksons website......anyone got any pics of one? anyone have one?

talk to me peeps.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Wicked color. There are some decent pics in this auction (not mine).

Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

i played one at a local music store and the colour is nicer in person than in the pics... killer colour, i would buy one but the rosewood board looks like crap with the pink

Comment

I think its kinda different. I get tired of seeing the same colors all the time, this one is kinda new and just something you dont see all the time. I get tired of red, navy blue, black, etc..... this one is really kinda neat.

I like the neck thru idea. the bridge looks like an OFR, but Jackson lists it as a FRT-0200 which I am not familiar with........what is that?? a spin off of the OFR??

its got the good Duncans in it too. I like it.

Looks like the going price is around $1500 for one. kinda high for an import aint it? heck, you can have a USA for about $500 more.

I see that ebay one sold for $700......wonder why..... that sounds strange.

Comment

The FRT-2000 is a Korean(?) made Floyd Rose that is made by the actual Floyd Rose company. It is used to cut costs. Any imports that have Non-Jackson Floyds have these along with the new Charvel Production Models.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I think I would have a hard time forking out $1500 for one. maybe something to look for on the used side. I like the features, real duncans, floyd, neck thru, the silver bevels, color match headstock. lots of cool stuff. BUT, dang.......you can go USA for not much more. I am thinking that is more like a $1000 ride.

actually, that color strikes me as one that could be a love it or hate it thing, and I bet there will be a few of them left hanging in stores for a while. the color hit me as cool, but I dont know......maybe I would get tired of it after a while.

Comment

RR5's are freakin sweet, if I had the money I'd get a black one to hang with my les pauls because of the non trem idea of it. Their deffinately my favriote rhoads other than my RR24.
              www.myspace.com/memnochband
              www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
              X