This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist?

I have a line on a Jackson "Soloist" or so it says for under $200? It has a triangle headstock and 3 + 3 tuners. Looks like tune-o-matic body through bridge and flame sunburst type finish. I don't know much else about it, but it might have seymour duncan pickups I can't tell from the pics. What's the value on this and is it a real soloist? I can pick it up for really cheap! There's no shark fin inlays they are just dots. Pics are in my reply, couldn't get them to work in my first post.?
    Last edited by bacon; 01-12-2009, 05:51 AM.

Can't see the picture (works computer won't let me), but it sounds like either an SLS or SLSMG Soloist. If it's USA it the SLS, Japanese is the SLSMG.

Comment

It looks like a bolt on it seems too cheap to be true! It's about an hour away from me and I hate to drive there for some pos. I'm going to call the guy but any info would be great. I'm really thinking this is some lower quality version and not a real soloist.

Probably put this in the wrong section sorry, I'm going to move it to general.
      Last edited by bacon; 01-12-2009, 06:02 AM.

Comment

It is bolt-on and is, therefore, not a soloist. It looks like an DX6. Check in the 2002 catalogue for specs:

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Comment

No need to post the same topic more than once.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X