No announcement yet.

Import NT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as upper access on a Kelly the lower horn does get in the way on my 85 SD Kelly custom and its a 22 fretter.In fact all Kelly's even the 24 fretters have that problem.Learn to live with it.
    I have small hands and I can go all the way up on my L.P. or my 80's Jackson super strats it doesn't bother me in the least I just found ways to position my hand to get all the way up.
    2 used in the model names just means 2 humbuckers.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
      We really just need a full 5 series thats neckthru with floyd/stringthru options. RR5, KV5, KE5, WR5, DK5, Maybe even one of those jazz thingys too. Point is, Overseas know how to make the beautiful Neckthru construction just as good as in the USA, it wont cut into the sales of the USA's because you already have that market for people who only buy USA's.

Take a look at www.jacksonstars.com ( the japanese jackson site) you have already all this versions (you can order a japanese Kelly neck through with fixed bridge for example)

I have never understand why Jackson does not sell theese versions outside japan, I think their japanese catalog is much more attractive than the us one

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        2 used in the model names just means 2 humbuckers.
        the DK2 doesn't have two 'buckers
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by nonoxxx View Post
          Take a look at www.jacksonstars.com ( the japanese jackson site) you have already all this versions (you can order a japanese Kelly neck through with fixed bridge for example)

I have never understand why Jackson does not sell theese versions outside japan, I think their japanese catalog is much more attractive than the us one
          I'm seriously considering a floyd KE2 from them, they have the exact specs I want, and the neckthru body design though wont make the fret access steller, will still be better access than bolt on. Though Im really considering just waiting till I can custom shop it some how and do somthing similar to that lower horn that Rusty Cooley did to his new signature dean, he scalloped the horn so it actually comes to a point, makes alot of sense to me, doesnt get in the way, and is still strong and doesnt sacrifice looks. Its a killer body shape that's grown on me, and I dont see enough of them out there, especially in the pro leagues.
          www.myspace.com/memnochband
          www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
          X