Kelly Pro project ORANGE pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pro project ORANGE pic request

In the other Kelly Pro thread I was asked to show pictures of how this guitar came out. All you regulars have seen it but some of the newer guys have not.

I got this guitar from RobRR a few years ago. It was sanded down to bare wood. I had a friend that paints cars take a crack at his first guitar. The paint came out nice enough for me. It has several flaws, but you have to really look for them. It has a nice thin neck and plays great.

The logo is from bestdecals and is under the clear.

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

sweet!!!!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

that thing is sick!!! i want one

Comment

tasty

Comment

That is awesome!! I've spent ages hoping a Kelly Pro would turn up in NZ, but it never happened. In the end I just went custom.

Comment

thats dead sexy!

Comment

I remember that one, Scott. Still love it!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Wow, I am really impressed with the way that stinger on the headstock ties in with the bevels. Very tasteful and very, very cool. I also like the orange logo. The whole guitar just looks great.

Comment

this thing is killer!

Comment

Major Gas Attack!!

Comment

Dude what were you thinking when you had that guitar painted? I wish I could think up some kick ass paint job like that it looks AWSOME!!

Comment

just curious even u got it on mates rates i spose, but how much did it cost to get it re-finished?
                          USA Jackson RR1
                          Charvel Model 6
                          Jackson Performer-2
                          Orange Dark Terror
                          EVH 5150 LBX
                          Hello Senòr

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments. I appreciate them.

Originally posted by blitz View Post
                            Dude what were you thinking when you had that guitar painted? I wish I could think up some kick ass paint job like that it looks AWSOME!!
                            Orange and black is my favorite color combo. I even have it on my Mustang, though the orange on it is much lighter. The stinger is an idea that I borrowed from some old Gibson I had seen years ago.

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
                            just curious even u got it on mates rates i spose, but how much did it cost to get it re-finished?
                            He charged me $300 for painting it.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That Sir is pure awesome...

Comment

Working...
                              X