Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jackson ever make an import Lefty Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jackson ever make an import Lefty Warrior?

Hi, I have my sights set on this Warrior that this other lefty is trying to sell me. He hasn't given me pictures yet. But his email says he has a lefty warrior for sale $225! I'm supposed to be getting pics very soon.

Needless to say, i'm a little skeptical.

So, my question is, did Jackson ever make an import lefty Warrior? OR, do any of you know what off-brands are doing copies?

Thanks, Jake.
    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

I dont think they made a lefty Warrior import/production model.

I know that someone on here has a lefty Warrior copy, but I cant remember the name...
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Thanks man. Actually, I remember a poster had a Douglas Warrior copy with a Jackson neck. hmmmm
      "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

that was me, but im not parting with it, so I would like to see pics of this suspected fake.
        My Childrens
        -------------
        Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
        Lefty RR1T trans black
        Lefty Sl2HT trans black
        Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Yeah I'd have to see the body - especially the rear arch from tip to tip - before laying out any money.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

turns out to be a starfire. What do you think I should pay for it now BeholdtheFallen?

Also, hows that neck feel?

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Working...
            X