Can someone help with this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help with this???

i want to buy this custom grover jackson king v specially maded for dave mustaine and i need some help with the transaction cuz im from venezuela and the guitar is in glendsdale so i want to know if someone can help when the bidding has over.

here is the link to watch her and give your opinion guys:

AND I'M THE HIGHEST BIDDER FOR NOW I HOPE
    Last edited by ThrashingRhoads; 01-19-2009, 11:12 AM.
    GEAR:
    jackson rhoads ps3t 91
    jackson rhoads js30rr 2006
    jackson dinky js30 2004
    and soonly jackson kvx10 hope xD

[quote=ThrashingRhoads;1196464]i want to Buy this custom grover jackson king v specially maded for dave mustaine and i need some help with the transaction cuz im from venezuela and the guitar is in glendsdale so i want to know if someone can help when the bidding has over.

here is the link to watch her and give your opinion guys:

AND I'M THE HIGHEST BIDDER FOR NOW I HOPE
    Last edited by ThrashingRhoads; 01-19-2009, 11:17 AM.
    GEAR:
    jackson rhoads ps3t 91
    jackson dinky js30 2004

Comment

PLZ GUYS I NEED HELP
      GEAR:
      jackson rhoads ps3t 91
      jackson dinky js30 2004

Comment

Not to sound like a jerk, but maybe you should have read the auction terms before bidding. Ships to United States does not mean he ships to Venezuela.
        Scott

Comment

The United States of Venezuela.
          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            Not to sound like a jerk, but maybe you should have read the auction terms before bidding. Ships to United States does not mean he ships to Venezuela.
            You misunderstood. Thrashing Rhoads wants someone (within US) to receive the guitar and ship it to him in venezuela.

TR, there are some companies who offer such service for a fee. I shipped a Jackson neck to this company in southern calif who in turn shipped it to Russia. Got a positive feedback from the buyer too. Search in google.
            Sam

Comment

Yeah, and there's absolutely no guarantee you'll win, so it's a bit early to ask for help on that
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

well i will try to win her if someone can help me i will give you the adress and stuff of th seller and i will pay for the shipping and to western union of course let's say i am king v/rhoads guy
                GEAR:
                jackson rhoads ps3t 91
                jackson dinky js30 2004

Comment

Yeah, there's a lot of talk on the Megadeth boards about this guitar having nothing to do with Mustaine at all.
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

dont worry about it man i talked him ouit of it. I told him it looks shady to me and so did a few other peeps. i also e-mail him this "Would love to see those pics of dave playing the guitar on tour or whatever other pics you have. I have never saw him play this guitar while he was on tour. I hope you can proove me wrong b/c it is a nice guitar no doubt just never saw dave play it."
                    Last edited by blitz; 01-20-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X