what kind of rr3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nitro_D View Post
    I intonate with a tuner, ill play the open string then fret at the 12th and adjust to get the same note. Is that still effective rather than using the harmonic?
    I'm pretty sure yes. I just find 12th fret harmonic easier to hear because it's the same octave as the 12th fret note and it's easier to tell if they are the same or not.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I think it's legit. Like Blitz stated; the pickups are too close together to be a 22 fretter. Plus; only the fact that the Jackson Stars RRs (that are built in the same factory) come stock with 24 frets, is a strong indicator that also some Grover Jacksons were built that way.

Comment

Is it neckthru? If its neckthru its legit.
        www.myspace.com/memnochband
        www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

it turned out the neck was custom made by a luthier and the body did come from a grover japanese RR thats why it accepted 24 fret necks. im passing on this one as someone offered me a DK2M brand new for the same price.

Comment

Ahh the truth comes out! Still a nice over all guitar lol im always up for a project.

Comment

Working...
            X