Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Jackson "Skulls" graphic...$650.00 at Sam Ash..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Jackson "Skulls" graphic...$650.00 at Sam Ash..

Today i saw a MIJ ? Jackson Skulls graphic at Sam Ash for $650.00
    New. Im pretty sure it was $999.00 3 months ago...is this a great
    price? Or just ok? At first i was excited as i thought it was a USA
    ...but that would be just insane at $650.00 Is it MIJ? Or Korea?

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
    Today i saw a MIJ ? Jackson Skulls graphic at Sam Ash for $650.00
    New. Im pretty sure it was $999.00 3 months ago...is this a great
    price? Or just ok? At first i was excited as i thought it was a USA
    ...but that would be just insane at $650.00 Is it MIJ? Or Korea?
    Was it a DK2?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

SOunds like a dk2 and new they are 950 with that graphic.

Comment

That is a good price for a DK2 with skulls. That's the current price for a DK2 in black.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

doesnt have to be the dk2
          i used to own a "skull" kelly beautiful indeed, but i sold her so i could get my Rhoads PRO. i'm a get her back sometime soon
          but in anycase, 6xxish is a good price for any "skull" jackson since it goes for 999 bucks brand new in stores. (i got mine used for 500bucks)
          Own:
          '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
          w/e catches my eyes ATM
          More '90 Professionals

Comment

Watch out for those X-series limited runs, they will occasionally put cool graphics on those (been there, been burned by that)

Comment

Probably used for that price, but you never know - maybe they're blowing out the old stock to make room for new stuff?

Anyway, $650 new ain't bad IMO. Some folks whined about the graphic being screened rather than meticulously hand-painted like a USA, but there ya go.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X