Import NT Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import NT Kelly

I dont know if we can just ask for models, But I pray to the Jackson gods that they make an Import Kelly with the same specs as an RR24, I really want a second guitar that is the same as my main only with a different shape.
    www.myspace.com/memnochband
    www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

I really want one too!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

There's been one sitting on craigslist for a while. search in Lexington, KY.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        There's been one sitting on craigslist for a while. search in Lexington, KY.
        Just checked, No bones, is there even such a model? I know Jackson Stars does one, but its the principal im going after. Not that I wouldnt buy it if it did come to be, but I wouldnt want to have to go through ordering from jackson stars, I bitched enough about them never having a Rhoads with 24 frets, and then ESP did their version and finally jackson woke up.
        www.myspace.com/memnochband
        www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

It's gone.

I have 27MB of photos from the guy (mostly blury). It was a little too beat up for me. He was asking $600.

And yes, there was such a model. From 1990 - 1994? Just like a KE2 - ebony, MOP sharkies, neck thru. I had the chance to buy one for $400 (in 2004?) at a guitar show once but I wasn't into Kellys at the time. Now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not pulling the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
            I dont know if we can just ask for models, But I pray to the Jackson gods that they make an Import Kelly with the same specs as an RR24, I really want a second guitar that is the same as my main only with a different shape.
            +1 here!!!
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
            X