My new SL2h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new SL2h

Hi all i'm just buy new axe Jackson sl2 for incredible price on samash 899$+tax..list price 1500$ i'm belive

what u thing abouth the baby

and main Question??? it's is possible to download somewhere My JACKSON Guitar Manual???????????????????

Thanks

btw- how to add the photo here i'm not sure how to insert the url from my picture on pc
    Last edited by besip; 01-30-2009, 08:40 PM.

I'm assuming it's the Sam Ash-specific model with the archtop and rosewood fretboard? $899 is definitely a good price for that.
    Last edited by Sinistas; 01-31-2009, 10:19 AM.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
      I'm assuming it's the Sam Ash-specific model with the archtop and rosewood fretboard? $899 is definitely a good price for that.
      the list price is 1500$

[/IMG]

I'm will made more picture later

so do u know if there possibilites do download the Manual????

Comment

I think their list price was more than a little overpriced, and that's why they dropped it because these weren't moving. I have one in my SA but it will need to get to $600-$700 before I'll be pulling the trigger.

Also, please realize that even though Sam Ash has been calling these an SL2H for a year, no one who knows J/C guitars calls them that. They have little in common with a real SL2H.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          I think their list price was more than a little overpriced, and that's why they dropped it because these weren't moving. I have one in my SA but it will need to get to $600-$700 before I'll be pulling the trigger.

Also, please realize that even though Sam Ash has been calling these an SL2H for a year, no one who knows J/C guitars calls them that. They have little in common with a real SL2H.

so how the other stores caal the guitar????
          That's still Jackson Sl2 i'm belive..The main diferent is This is not USA model But Japan limited edition..actualy they have The features of the guitar is pretty similar like USA model and the Hardware is same...Yeaahh they droped the price down becouse this is closeout item now...

i'm pretty beginer and this is my 2 axe and all info what i'm got isn't from my head but lot of Gyus on Guitar online school where i'm member tell me abouth the guitar all what i'm teling you here right now
          Last edited by besip; 01-31-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

are these neck throughs?

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
              are these neck throughs?

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
                are these neck throughs?

there is just a litle diferent betwen this model and Usa model...thats what i'm got from my online school forum----->>>>>>>>>>>

checked Jacsons website and they only have the SL2H in USA select series this year so I couldnt compare exact.

Historically, Jap soloists have hard-rock maple necks (not quartersawn), rosewood fingerboard (not ebony). The sharkfin fret markers are usually MOTO (not MOP), the logo is usually a printed one (not MOP).

The Alder body has a flame maple veneer whereas USA models have 1/8 inch real maple tops.

All hardware seems pretty much the same for both. Oh and dont forget the all important 'Made in USA' to the right of the logo on the headstock

Hope that helps out some. Enjoy the new Axe man.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------------------------------
                Alder Body, Flame Maple Top
                Hard Maple Neck
                Rosewood Fingerboard
                Sharkfin Inlays
                Ivoroid Binding - Neck & H/S
                Floyd Rose "Standard" Tremolo
                2 Humbuckers: Duncan JB and '59
                Black Hardware
                25.5" scale
                Volume and Tone knobs with 3-way switch

Comment

I played one of these today at my local Sam Ash. Not too shabby, really. There's something about the neck profile that seemed "different", but I'm having a hard time putting my finger on exactly what that difference is. Of course, I'm a bolt on guy anyway; Its been a couple of years since I sold off my last soloist. That said, it played very nicely. The only notable differences were the cutaways and the rosewood fretboard. Frets were nice and polished, no sharp ends. Finish was very nice. I assume that's a legit maple cap, and not a photo-flame. I tell you, there's no reason why these can't compete with similarly priced Ibanez's and ESP's. Good stuff... I was pleasantly surprised. Enjoy your new baby!

-Kenn

Comment

Originally posted by kennslp View Post
                    . I tell you, there's no reason why these can't compete with similarly priced Ibanez's and ESP's. Good stuff... I was pleasantly surprised. Enjoy your new baby!

-Kenn

sure thanks...actualy i'm was buy the guitar becouse i'm know the Sl2 is good model even if it's limited edition japan models i'm belive

before i'm but the axe i'm was thinking abouth Esp Mh 1000 but when i'm try the esp i'm like more the jackson sound..from Ibanez i'm was like a lot Ibanez S 5470 but they have lot of complains abouth sustain{and not mutch Ibanez has neck truee}
                    and for 899$ i'm was have great deal

Btw...1 again it's possible download somewhere owner manual for this guitar???
                    Last edited by besip; 01-31-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Sweet!
                      I quickly browsed the Jackson site, but didn't see any manuals.
                      I'm think that you could get one if you contacted Jackson, or maybe send a private message to McD or Bionic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                        Sweet!
                        I quickly browsed the Jackson site, but didn't see any manuals.
                        I'm think that you could get one if you contacted Jackson, or maybe send a private message to McD or Bionic.

they made it new jackson site..there isn't any contact yet
                        there isn't any info becouse the model is 1 year old i'm belive..somebody on Online school tell me thats shoot be limited edition

Comment

Working...
                        X